Finally a good Lumia 950 XL review

camptime

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Quick better take this post down it might upset one of the many that are on these forums that have nothing great to say about these new phones. :grin: on a serious note nice to see a better review. I am looking forward to getting my hands on my new 950 XL when I arrive back in Australia in 10 days time.

lakrisnisse

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Quick better take this post down it might upset one of the many that are on these forums that have nothing great to say about these new phones. :grin: on a serious note nice to see a better review. I am looking forward to getting my hands on my new 950 XL when I arrive back in Australia in 10 days time.

Having had both the 920 & 1020 before I got my hands on the 950xl last week, I can honestly say that I'm glad I went for the bigger phone. I've had no problems with it so far and it is a joy to use. You have something to look forward to 😀

7a2eer

Banned
Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi all.
Finally a proper review of the phone, from people who actually understands tech and are not fanboys.
The Lumia 950 XL gets an impressive 9/10 review in norwegian Hardware.no with a "Recommende" stamp of approval.

https://translate.google.com/transl...test-microsoft-lumia-950-xl/197218&edit-text=
Someone found a review that is apologetic
*golf clap*.
I like how you consider the remaining reviewers on earth as "biased", when the article you posted is clearly an outlier.

7a2eer

Banned
Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi all.
Finally a proper review of the phone, from people who actually understands tech and are not fanboys.
The Lumia 950 XL gets an impressive 9/10 review in norwegian Hardware.no with a "Recommende" stamp of approval.

https://translate.google.com/transl...test-microsoft-lumia-950-xl/197218&edit-text=
*golf clap*.
I like how you consider the remaining reviewers on earth as "biased", when the article you posted is clearly an outlier.

hingethunder

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
Well, there had to be one. I know a couple of businesses interested in trying them along with Continuum, I don't think it's quite ready for the big time yet but maybe 6 months from now we will see a legitimate contender for laptop replacement (although carrying separate keyboard/mouse and hooking it all to a monitor every time you go somewhere new does not sound fun).

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
*golf clap*.

There are many good reviews in europe and other areas. It's actually in the US that they are most biased. You consider blogs written by apple users to be unbiased reviews? They are just bloggers.

GSMarena did a great review on it and it's extremely positive. Guess what? They did real testing. Not just some guy giving an opinion.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
There are many good reviews in europe and other areas. It's actually in the US that they are most biased. You consider blogs written by apple users to be unbiased reviews? They are just bloggers.

GSMarena did a great review on it and it's extremely positive. Guess what? They did real testing. Not just some guy giving an opinion.

I agree. The GSM Arena review was comprehensive. It introduced all the new Windows 10 features as well as the phones, and was written in an unbiased manner in the way any other phone review would be. Yes, they didn't think the plastic design was great, but the author was clearly being objective in the review. They praised things like the best calibrated screens and camera and is a good balanced read for anyone who wants to read a fair view.

To contrast that, the Zdnet article today was complete trash. Don't waste your time over there!

lakrisnisse

May 4, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre