How can I get the internet working on my phone?

Rehan Zaffar

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
The internet is not working on my phone

Hi guys. iv'e got a lumia640XL. the issue at the current moment in my phone i have is that the internet is not working on my phone. despite of it is connected to my WiFi device and it is showing connected. but still there are no notifications, Cortana say's that it can't connect to the internet at the current moment, explorer say's that there is no internet connection and so the other apps which connect to the internet show that there is no internet connection including the Facebook although it is showing that it is connected in the WiFi section. so please help me in this matter as i can't access to the internet and it is happening since days... So please need an urgent response Thanks!

ww1083333

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
Re: The internet is not working on my phone

Dude I hate to say but in such issues the ultimate solution is hard reset... Try deleting prior wifi settings n connect again(so that itll ask for wifi password) Do check if ur wifi is working properly on other devices. If even after resetting it doesn't solve ur problem then it could be hardware issue...

Rehan Zaffar

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site

Dude i did the hard reset just days ago. but i'm gonna try the connecting the WiFi once again if then it doesn't work's, then i must do the hard reset.! Whatsoever these windows phone bugs seriously sucks man!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Dude i did the hard reset just days ago. but i'm gonna try the connecting the WiFi once again if then it doesn't work's, then i must do the hard reset.! Whatsoever these windows phone bugs seriously sucks man!

Does it do the same thing with your cellular data as well?

Rehan Zaffar

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site

No it isn't. well i tried the hard reset. still it didn't worked out! now there's only one thing left, i'm gonna take it to the windows center here in my city for it's repair in warranty as i purchased just 4 months ago!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Yeah, something could be wrong with the internet connection in the phone.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

it is possible that you are connected to your router but only have limited access. Happens sometimes on mine whenever there is an IP conflict. Have you tried this with another WiFi connection outside your home/work?
First thing to try is restart the router. Delete the WiFi entry on your phone. Let it reconnect. If still a problem then I would temporarily set the router on open access and see if it has to do with the security settings.
Go from there...

good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6