I have unpinned my Microsoft Camera app and I can't find it to pin it again to desktop, how can I pin it back?

Halmu Razvan

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
I have unpinned my Microsoft Camera app and I can't find it to pin it again to desktop, how can I pin it back?

I have unpinned my Microsoft Camera app and I can't find it to pin it again to desktop. I can access it only from camera button. Does anybody know how to find Microsoft Camera and pin it to desktop?

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: I have unpinned my Microsoft Camera app and I can't find it to pin it again to desktop

Sorry about this.
Are you on the 10 preview build?
Also which phone?

Last edited:

Halmu Razvan

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: I have unpinned my Microsoft Camera app and I can't find it to pin it again to desktop

I don't have any "camera" in my menu. Only Lumia Camera which sucks. I want to get back the Microsoft Camera. If I search for camera the only result is Lumia Camera which does not equal Microsoft Camera.

Halmu Razvan

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site

I have a Lumia 930 and it has his Original Windows 8.1 Denim update. I think this seems to be a bug.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

Hmm
Does sound like a bug the MS camera should be there.
I'll check my windows phones to see if I can duplicate the bug.

Halmu Razvan

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site

Hi,

Any news regarding Microsoft Camera? Is it really a bug?

Thanks

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

The MS camera is not in your app list?

Try searching in store for the app.

You're the first person I've seen who actually prefers MS camera to Lumia camera. Lumia camera is the best for most phones although MS camera is catching up

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

Any news regarding Microsoft Camera?

Apologies for not getting back sooner :(

I checked 2 other phones I have.
My 1020 on 8.1 still shows the MS camera after unpinning and re-pinning the tile.
A 925 I have on 8.2 is doing the same.

Just a thought.
Can you go into the store then check under "my apps" and see if the default camera is still available for your 930?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I have a 640 (also with Denim), and I don't recall seeing an option to pin Microsoft Camera ever. The only way I know of was through the action center. I thought it was built into Denim so no app needed?

Halmu Razvan

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site

I can't find it into the store and also it doesn't exist in my apps from store. I'm gonna let as it is now.i can access it from the camera button or from the shortcuts under the sliding bar. Thanks anyway!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss