corrupted image

obakir

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Rich capture post processing takes a little long. At the same time the phone tries to backup the picture to OneDrive. If you take a lot of shots like me and delete the bad ones right after, try to beat the phone before uploading them to one drive, you get a nice little suprise. Phone either struggles to handle all these operations and freezes. Or the photo app just closes. When you open it up again and see that the photo is not there you think, phew it at least did the job.

Later, when you try to send a picture using whatsapp and messenger you open the photos from these apps to select one. And there you'll see a photo that doesn't exist on your device or OneDrive camera roll. If you try to send that picture using these two apps they will day the file is corrupted if you are lucky. Or it may crash your messenger app.

Can someone show me the upload pictures to one drive only on WiFi setting? I cannot seem to find it. That would at least put a delay between OneDrive backup and photo shoot time. So you can go over the pictures first.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Rich capture post processing takes a little long. At the same time the phone tries to backup the picture to OneDrive. If you take a lot of shots like me and delete the bad ones right after, try to beat the phone before uploading them to one drive, you get a nice little suprise. Phone either struggles to handle all these operations and freezes. Or the photo app just closes. When you open it up again and see that the photo is not there you think, phew it at least did the job.

Later, when you try to send a picture using whatsapp and messenger you open the photos from these apps to select one. And there you'll see a photo that doesn't exist on your device or OneDrive camera roll. If you try to send that picture using these two apps they will day the file is corrupted if you are lucky. Or it may crash your messenger app.

Can someone show me the upload pictures to one drive only on WiFi setting? I cannot seem to find it. That would at least put a delay between OneDrive backup and photo shoot time. So you can go over the pictures first.

That specific setting isn't part of the OS's settings anymore, but has been moved over to the OneDrive app. Launch it, tap the hamburger menu in the upper left corner, tap settings at the very bottom of the menu and choose "camera upload". The very last switch at the buttom is to enable/disable uploads using mobile data.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss