Has Anyone else been Security Locked for at least 2 Hours?

James Maliki

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
So my phone was doing well for a week where there was no resetting at all even with the SD Card.

After I got the update to the new insider build, my phone started to get a little buggy. Whenever I opened the messages app, it would either take 5 minutes for conversations to show up or it would tell me there were no conversations.

I decided to do a hard reset. After doing that, my phone started doing random reboots again.

And right now, it's gotten to the point where it says, the phone has been locked for security reasons and that I need to have it connected to a power source for at least two hours before I can restart it and try to use it again.

Ironically, it keeps rebooting so I'm afraid it's going to get locked in a continual two hour wait period.

Pratham Sarwate

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Even I saw that problem on my Lumia 640 Dual SIM, running build 10586.29.
It just happened like half an hour ago. Can't seem to use it. However, I'm still able to use WhatsApp Web, and receive calls and other notifications.

sph0308

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I woke up to this this morning and my phone had been plugged in all night. 950 XL. I have a conference call at 10 am this morning that I may have to reschedule. I can't call Microsoft for support since now I have no phone so I will have to go into the Microsoft store in my area. What the hell MSFT ! Get your sh*t together seriously....frickin unbelievable

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99