Website to purchase your Lumia 950

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Just letting you all know, you can get phone Lumia 950 from Microsoft Lumia 950 LTE for $589USD and $35 shipping to USA which totals to $624USD

You can read their FAQ to see other countries they ship to and their rates FAQ

This isn't pre-order ,this is the phone actually being shipped to you.its not available on Microsoft USA because of low stock, Microsoft is focusing mainly on other markets as we see ,so phones from this website are shipped all unlocked from Microsoft Asian distributors, I purchased my Lumia 1020,930 at the time from this website, I ordered my Lumia 950 XL from them since they had that in stock but I notice the Lumia 950 is their new arrival on the site so just letting others know

bigbmc26

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
They raised the price! LOL! I ordered mine from them on 11/27, they delivered it this past Wednesday. $549. They must've had a high demand for them.

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
well that's how the business goes, B&H video doesn't have any in stock, back ordered and notify when in stock shows on their site

Hypnopottamus

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I've been looking all over for an unlocked 950 LTE. Are you from the US? The reason I ask is just because it says unlocked it doesn't necessarily mean it supports all bands. I get all my phones unlocked and I've been burned on this once. Can you confirm that these 950's are USA AT&T LTE compatible? There is nothing to confirm this on their site as far as I looked. Does Your 950XL work on LTE here in the US? Thanks.

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I've been looking all over for an unlocked 950 LTE. Are you from the US? The reason I ask is just because it says unlocked it doesn't necessarily mean it supports all bands. I get all my phones unlocked and I've been burned on this once. Can you confirm that these 950's are USA AT&T LTE compatible? There is nothing to confirm this on their site as far as I looked. Does Your 950XL work on LTE here in the US? Thanks.

I'm from Caribbean,South America, Guyana, I usually order from this website ,it's indeed unlocked, I use both networks Digicel and GT&T with it. they are selling single SIM variant,not the dual sim variant which means you get best LTE speeds as compared to the dual sim variant,

You can check this link which compares the LTE bands differences with the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 Dual Sim Microsoft Lumia 950 vs. Microsoft Lumia 950 Dual SIM - GSMArena.com

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
It's always getting better, I guess this site really selling lots of 950s , just dropped to $475 ,two price drops in one week.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss