1520 - updated to 10.0.10586.29 - won't recognize SD card now

Phrozty

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Annnnnd now it's working. I had tried pretty much everything before posting this:
- Turning off and on
- Letting the phone "scan and try to fix errors" (MULTIPLE times)
- take SD card out and plug it back in
- Wait for half an hour at a time
- Many different combinations of the above options.

So as I was making this thread, I deleted a program that was installed on the card so that I could install it on my phone directly. After it downloaded and re-installed, everything was recognized.... I'm not sure if it specifically had to do w/this program, but I did have a lot of links on my start page that I had created with it, and those all went away with it when I deleted the app.

Something to note - the phone DID see how much space and everything was used up in the card, but it wouldn't read any of the files from the card.

I can go ahead and consider this matter closed, but I'll leave the thread in case other people are having these issues.

Phrozty

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Just following up on an old thread for anyone having this issue.. seems it's my phone.

Since posting this thread, I've gotten 3 other miniSD cards (Kingston, mushkin, another sandisk), and apparently all of them "have errors" after I fill them up a certain amount with photos/videos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss