Alarm and Headset not working anymore since I upgraded to Win10Mobile, what can I do?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Alarm and Headset not working anymore since I upgraded to Win10Mobile

I recently upgraded my Lumia 830 to Windows 10 Mobile, using the Insider Preview Slow Circle (I have the most recent update available there).

Since then, my alarm doesn't ring anymore (I overslept today...) and my headset doesn't work anymore. In the new Gadgets app, it quickly sees the headset, but it's then useless... It works fine on my other Lumias and on the Surface...

I already did a hard reset, without any improvements to both problems.

Does anybody else have a similar issue and maybe a solution?

I would appreciate this a lot.

Thanks

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I have a AT&T 950 and my alarm is very inconsistent. It by-in-large does not work. I'm debating whether or not I want to do a hard reset, but I've spend HOURS configuring the phone the way I want it and I am concerned it just likely a software issue with this particular build/app that will be fixed if I wait long enough.

bcw10

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: Alarm and Headset not working anymore since I upgraded to Win10Mobile

Not much help but I have this phone and don't have those issues on windows 10 mobile slow ring updates.....

Anthi M

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
My phone Lumia 830 has the same problem with alarm clock! I thought i was not hearing it but i checked today and when the phone's screen is locked it is non ringing and when it is not locked it works! How can we report this bug to Microsoft! I updated to windows 10 using slow ring too!!

zemo323

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site

+1
Same as you guys I overslept this morning. Has anyone tried installing some other app from store such as Realarm?
My phone is on the newest build, fast ring.

palmujukka

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site

The issue for me was that alarms weren't allowed to be shown on the lock screen.

So, double check that the setting Settings>System>Notifications>Show alarms and reminders on lock screen is enabled.

SammyD97

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site

The issue for me was that alarms weren't allowed to be shown on the lock screen.

So, double check that the setting Settings>System>Notifications>Show alarms and reminders on lock screen is enabled.

I came so close to resetting my phone. Thanks for this. Fixed my problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss