Finally got MOZO case for 950 XL!

camptime

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Nope, hong kong is currently having its christmas sale & new competition law that causes shops to have a large sale.
950xl is just about 600usd with wireless charger, sd card, screen protector, bluetooth keyboard, display dock and mozo case...

and mozo case is sold at a chained store in hong kong and quite abundant
Not sure I could believe this when mozo themselves are having trouble getting stock out for orders.

benkclaw

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm in HK and i got mine from the electronics chain store as well. I can't believe it as well when I was paying for the Mozo case for nearly half the list price on their website. But for sure it's real.

gerryf19

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
My only qualm about the mozo cases is there is no "lip" extending up on the screen. On the one hand, the raised edge of the black glass looks super premium, but I always like the idea of the screen being raised if I set my phone down screen first.

But, DANNNGGGG, that red leather gold trim thing looks sweet.

camptime

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
i ordered and paid for one off mobile fun uk 2 weeks ago ,still out of stock ,getting silly now !

Know how you feel I ordered from mobile Zap close to 5 weeks ago now just cancelled my order as they keep pushing the date back every week. Mozo direct are 3 to 4 weeks wait as well:/ unbelievable how hard it is to get a case from them. Thinking I will have to stick with the stock one now as there is currently no other cases I like the look off.

camptime

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm in HK and i got mine from the electronics chain store as well. I can't believe it as well when I was paying for the Mozo case for nearly half the list price on their website. But for sure it's real.

Please list the shop where you purchased it I will get my friend that lives there to grab one for me.

BustyBloke

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Nope, hong kong is currently having its christmas sale & new competition law that causes shops to have a large sale.
950xl is just about 600usd with wireless charger, sd card, screen protector, bluetooth keyboard, display dock and mozo case...

and mozo case is sold at a chained store in hong kong and quite abundant

Crack Crack Wong, I am in HK too!

Where can I find that 950 XL + wireless charger + SD card + screen protector + bluetooth keyboard + display dock + mozo case combo that you mentioned?

Last I checked, Broadway seems to be selling the 950 XL at about US$770 and bundling only the MS folding bluetooth keyboard...

Crack Crack Wong

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Crack Crack Wong, I am in HK too!

Where can I find that 950 XL + wireless charger + SD card + screen protector + bluetooth keyboard + display dock + mozo case combo that you mentioned?

Last I checked, Broadway seems to be selling the 950 XL at about US$770 and bundling only the MS folding bluetooth keyboard...

it's in broadway, they are giving this much of items after the sales law... it's much cheaper now and you should check it again

Midnightz

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Waiting for the brown/cognac cover to come back in stock; looks like it will be next year now. Worrying to note that someone has already cracked the faux metal edge around the USB C port though...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12