rurik

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Installed on my Lumia 920 and 950. First new thing I notice is a minor bug. When you open an application from the app list and close it again the wallpaper jumps up a bit.

Andreja Dodov

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Bug fixes would be great! especially battery drain on Lumia 1020... aprox 4.5 - 6% /h It is tooooo much! Almost all aps are banned from background tasks. I hope this will be more pleasent. And L950 owners, how is the battery life on your devices? i have read that some bad reviews regarding battery life of L950.

Blashkyrk

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Installed last night. Did not notice any difference but usage have been minimal.
Phone was very slow to wake up this morning. Started Iris scan but screen was black for a good while. Happened once.
Otherwise no issues yet.

Blashkyrk

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Was at 0% for quite some time. Now 40% preparing to install.

I noticed that while the counter said 0% and "Downloading" it was not actually downloading at all.
Instead it looked like it uploaded data sporadically. Could it be that it does some sort of inventory in the beginning that is being posted to get a more streamlined download or is it simply a queue management at the server side.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Always hard reset after installing preview builds. You'll have a much smoother experience

After hard reset, are messages syncing back? And does it take time? the only time I tried hard reset didn't work for me since not a single message was downloaded over a period of 2 days

Blashkyrk

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I did not hard reset after update and have not experience any problems ...yet :)
This is a minor update so I don't think you need to hard reset if you do not experience any problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte