volume on 950XL

Leslielbk

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up my phone yesterday. I love it.! Gorgeous and fast and not too big for my hands. I haven't had time to explore all it's wonderful features, yet, but I had a question about volume. Is anybody else having trouble with how loud it is? My phone is really quiet and I can't seem to get the volume turned up. I could just read the manual, but I thought I'd post it here to see if anybody else had trouble.

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had any issues with volume. Is it the general volume or specifically Ringer+Notifcations Volume, Media+App Volume, or Voice?

Corwin_Amber1

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Same here, Volume levels seem OK for me. Using it to listen to Music via wired and BT Headsets quite often (right now ;)) and it is OK for me.

Leslielbk

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
When I go settings there minimal options unlike the 830 i just had. I feel a little silly not being able to find the rest of the settings. Where are they??

Goldenknob

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
Just press the volume up button, the ringer+notification volume will come up first, then on the upper right side above the number is a down arrow, press that which will give you your media+apps volume. Adjust to your pleasure.

also, if your connected by Bluetooth, then that is a separate volume control.

Leslielbk

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Just press the volume up button, the ringer+notification volume will come up first, then on the upper right side above the number is a down arrow, press that which will give you your media+apps volume. Adjust to your pleasure.

also, if your connected by Bluetooth, then that is a separate volume control.

I'm finally getting back into the Post that I started and rudely left. I've did find the volume buttons because of your assistance Goldenknob, for no other reason. Its a funny little feature but I'm liking it now that I know how to use it. Thanks! And Happy New year.

Now if only I could get visual voicemail....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12