I just bought a 640XL

slimchap

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Life on 535 was hell and almost made me lose hope on MSFT but i just had to upgrade so I could still hang around with my Lumia device

Dorkito

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
It's a great phone... I side-graded to it from L920 ... and i am very satisfied. I love the size, screen is great (resolution is just enough!) even outdoors, glance screen, double tap to wake/lock, etc... aahh.. and the battery life is amazing (at least with my usage.)
Only things I don't like as much are:
-Touch screen does not feel as sensitive or responsive as the 920 was.
-Slow chipset (it is not any faster than the L920's)

and... that's it.
For the price I think is one of the better phones out there, just get a good SD card (a must!).

bozzg86

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
I also had a 535 and did not like it. Now I have a 640xl with win10 and it is great! Especially when coming from a 535 lol. Just do the upgrade, you won't regret it!

slimchap

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
It's a great phone... I side-graded to it from L920 ... and i am very satisfied. I love the size, screen is great (resolution is just enough!) even outdoors, glance screen, double tap to wake/lock, etc... aahh.. and the battery life is amazing (at least with my usage.)
Only things I don't like as much are:
-Touch screen does not feel as sensitive or responsive as the 920 was.
-Slow chipset (it is not any faster than the L920's)

and... that's it.
For the price I think is one of the better phones out there, just get a good SD card (a must!).

Please How do I get a good SD card as the one i bought is seriously having issues

slimchap

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I also had a 535 and did not like it. Now I have a 640xl with win10 and it is great! Especially when coming from a 535 lol. Just do the upgrade, you won't regret it!

535 is really ****ty but it has a very nice build quality and feels so so flat and light...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb