How to sync Chrome bookmarks?

MrWakett

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,

how can I sync my bookmarks from Chrome into the Edge Browser in my Lumia 950? Chrync does not seem to exist anymore and I could not find any free alternatives.

Thanks!

MrWakett

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
No it doesnt ask me sadly and I cant find any option to sync or even import bookmarks. There must be a way? Sadly, no chrome on Windows 10 phone either :(

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
No it doesnt ask me sadly and I cant find any option to sync or even import bookmarks. There must be a way? Sadly, no chrome on Windows 10 phone either :(

Okay! I still had all the bookmarks right imported to edge. Did u play around with the settings option in the edge? Any love there?

MrWakett

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
I cant find any option to import there. Only "Sync" - but that seems to be across Windows devices. I use a WIndows 7 Notebook but not Windows 10, so prolly it wont sync anything from there. Or do I have to import my Chrome bookmakrs into the old INternet Explorer first and then get it in from there maybe?

MrWakett

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
Is there any other browser you could recommend? UC browser I didnt like the big fonts of everything, maybe there is something else which works with Chrome bookmark import?

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
You could upgrade to 10, sync your bookmarks, then roll back to seven. Maybe that'll fix it. Unfortunately there are no other browsers I am aware of for Windows phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett