HELP!! I am at wits end with my Lumia 950XL, who can stop me from jumping?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

HELP!! I am at wits end with my Lumia 950XL

Somebody please explain why I am only getting 4 hours of life from the battery in this Smart Phone? I practically have everything turned off (WiFi, Bluetooth, Hello, screen brightness, etc.) yet the life appears to be getting worse. And forget about inserting a Micro SD card, doing that life shrinks to 2-3 hours. I have visited all of the forums and I know I am not the only owner experiencing this issue.
Following the holiday I am returning this to my local Microsoft store where I purchased it to hear their answer. If I am as unsatisfied with their answer as I am with this device then I will be returning at and going back to my Nokia 1520.
The 1520 provided 2 days worth of operation before it needed a charge and operationally lacks nothing that I need from a Smart Phone, except for 10 OS. Shame on you Microsoft!!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: HELP!! I am at wits end with my Lumia 950XL

Try the recovery tool or hard reset the device.

if that don't work, you obviously need to get it replaced and or serviced.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: HELP!! I am at wits end with my Lumia 950XL

Also post a screen shot of your battery settings and battery usage here.

Guests are not allowed picture upload privileges. New members must make 10 quality posts before they gain picture upload.

At the OP:

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made. Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans