Where can I find a shell powerbank for my Nokia 830?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

where can I find a shell powerbank for my nokia 830??

Hi I would like to buy a new case for my nokia 830 which is also a powerbank ...

slivy58

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: where can I find a shell powerbank for my nokia 830??

Hi I would like to buy a new case for my nokia 830 which is also a powerbank ...

Yeah highly doubt you'll find such an animal, as for a spare battery they seem pretty scarce too from my research and way overpriced IMO, looked several months ago for a battery and then just recently with dismal results, found a few "used" ones but the prices were ridiculous.

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site

Yeah highly doubt you'll find such an animal, as for a spare battery they seem pretty scarce too from my research and way overpriced IMO, looked several months ago for a battery and then just recently with dismal results, found a few "used" ones but the prices were ridiculous.

a NEW spare ( if you're in US) from ATT for $35. shipped

slivy58

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

a NEW spare ( if you're in US) from ATT for $35. shipped

Thanks but I am across the border in Canada, found three on eBay in the US (1 used/2 supposedly new), not a ton of money but we’re still reading too many complaints about sellers pawning off “used” when they are described as new, haven’t decided whether to bother or just put the phone to rest when the time comes.

bridder

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm pretty sure this wouldn't harm your device but you could also try the Lumia 535 battery, it is slightly less capacity wise but you should be able to find it a good bit cheaper, the 535 uses a BL-L4A as opposed to the BV-L4A and I think only has 1905mah capacity, same format though.

Steve Litchfield from All About Windows Phone pointed this out in one of his articles, they are a steal on ebay and appeared to work well except the on screen battery indicator can get confused.

The 2014 'budget flagship' Lumia 830: it's the Lumia 950 'lite'!

Something to consider anyway...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6