My Lumia 930 not turning on and something happened, what can I do?

john1121E

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
my lumia 930 not turning on and something happen

my lumia 930 is is not turning on. so here is what happen one day i was outside and I decided to put my phone on the ground and after a while it started raining so i rushed back home and after 4 hours of raining i forgot that I left my phone outside.
so when i went back to get it, when I open the back cover it was wet the whole phone was wet and nothing was happening.

and when i tried to charged it after blowing it with a hair dryer, a small sentence appeared and said( ERROR CANNOT CONNECT TO ANY BOOTH) so it turned back off so i decided to chuck it in a bag of rise and left it there for 2 days.

so I decided to open it again and when i charged it nothing was happening even when I turned it on s I THOUGHT IT WAS DEAD.

AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS KNOWING THAT MY PHONE IS NO MORE

one day i had a dream that was my phone turned on so what I did is i charged it back and BOOM it vibrated and the selective keys turned on and flashing

the thing is it just kept vibrating and flashing every time i tried to turn it on and charged it I need your help what can I do

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa