Is screen guard necessary for Lumia 640XL?

ww1083333

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
Not necessary but there is 90% chance that ur screen will survivea fall if u have a gud tempered screen gaurd... I have it on my xl n i dont feel any difference ..

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Does it actually reduce the crispness and clarity or brightness?

Yes, a screen guard, preferably a glass type one is a recommended addition to your lumia 640xl. Your screen, even though it's a Gorilla Glass 3 is still prone to early scratches and shatters when it falls on the wrong place. A glass screen protector will add another layer of protection to your phone so that it will catch all the screen impact when your phone is dropped. The protector will be the one that may shatter instead of the screen in case of an accident which is great so I recommend to buy atleast two pieces on eBay, or anywhere else, so that you have a spare one when it breaks. Only costs from 2 dollar to 10 dollars. I got a decent one on eBay for $7, which has 9H hardness, round edges, oil resistant, and scratch resistant so it is harder to break.

The screen will still provide the same colour and quality when using a glass screen protector. The plastic type ones may not get the same sharpness.

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
okay so I believe I have the plastic one that actually, they paste it on the screen. How am I supposed to get the glass one? Which one do you recommend?
I don know but i feel i m not getting the sharpness, brightness in the screen. It may be due to low pixel density too?

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Not necessary but there is 90% chance that ur screen will survivea fall if u have a gud tempered screen gaurd... I have it on my xl n i dont feel any difference ..

Okay so u have any good screen guard recommendations, where I could see and compare with the one I m using?

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
okay so I believe I have the plastic one that actually, they paste it on the screen. How am I supposed to get the glass one? Which one do you recommend?
I don know but i feel i m not getting the sharpness, brightness in the screen. It may be due to low pixel density too?

You can buy the glass one on eBay as where I got mine. I recommend this particular one and from this seller and here is the link: http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/100-Genuin...case-Table-Phone-AUS-/261659063878?nav=SEARCH

This one I particularly got is like a premium product and comes with a decent box, wet/dry screen cleaner, dust absorber, guide stickers, and cleaning cloth.
The quality of the glass protector itself is superb. It has 9H hardness, round edges, etc. I recommend it.

Be sure to select the correct screen protector designed for 640XL.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs