Nokia Lumia 1020 PROBLEM, can I get some help?

miirness_m

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Nokia Lumia 1020 PROBLEM HELP

Hey guys and girls.
I have a problem with my 1020. I had this problem sometimes before, however it kind of just went away after an hour or so. In addition, I have not been able to find the same problem on the internet.
PROBLEM;
The bottom left corner of the screen is the problem. When I unlock my phone it keeps opening the apps which are in the bottom left corner. I have tried to reestart the phone, however that did not help anything. If my question is to hard to understand I can send a video with the question via email.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Nokia Lumia 1020 PROBLEM HELP

Hey guys and girls.
I have a problem with my 1020. I had this problem sometimes before, however it kind of just went away after an hour or so. In addition, I have not been able to find the same problem on the internet.
PROBLEM;
The bottom left corner of the screen is the problem. When I unlock my phone it keeps opening the apps which are in the bottom left corner. I have tried to reestart the phone, however that did not help anything. If my question is to hard to understand I can send a video with the question via email.

Check with another app to see if it behaves properly. If the screen has become too sensitive in that corner, then the app might not behave properly.

Alternatively use a tile making app and keep some blank tiles in that corner as a stopgap measure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb