Some apps are not working after a factory reset on my Lumia 640xl, how can I get them working?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

some apps are not working after factory reset of my lumia 640xl

i did factory reset of my mobile.after that it takes my backup then after that onwards max apps are not respond.
if i tap on one shopping app(myntra) ,it is automatically closing. i tried so many times i uninstalled and installed the apps . but no use

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Re: some apps are not working after factory reset of my lumia 640xl

because the apps are restoring in the background. the icons are there, but they are not installed yet. be patient and wait. all the backup restore does is keep track of you app installs and some settings, not the apps themselves. if you check your store app

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
In rare cases it may happen that an app gets corrupted when updating in the background. If you still cannot open the app even after all the apps are updated in the store app, then you should try to uninstall and reinstall it (cancel update and try to uninstall from start screen/app list). If that still doesn't work I'm afraid the only way is another hard reset.
The fact that you mention several apps that behave this way though indicates that it may simply take some more time as ashram mentioned.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12