This is not the sound of my voice messages on Whatsapp on Lumia 950 XL, what could the problem be?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

This is not the sound of my voice messages on whatsapp on lumia 950 XL

Since 2 weeks ago, I've been experiencing this problem: The voice messages that I send via whatsapp are not recognized by my friends when they hear them. They ask me:" Who's that?". I tried recording my voice through the Voice recorder app and it was fine. If I compare my recording voices on whatsapp vs the ones on the Voice recorder, it's like I'm listening to another person with a deeper voice. Is anyone else having this problem?

zimilaci

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: This is not the sound of my voice messages on whatsapp on lumia 950 XL

I have the same issue, the Whatsapp unfortunately deepens my voice and as it seems yours as well.

I reported this issue many times but the only answer I got is :

RE: Windows Phone Client 2.12.226 (10.0.10586.29)

Hi,

We appreciate your feedback about WhatsApp compatibility with Windows 10 Mobile and apologize for the inconvenience.

We are currently not supporting WhatsApp on Windows 10 Mobile. Please understand that even though WhatsApp may work on your device, we are not able to address any issues you may encounter.
Our developers are working on providing you with a compatible version.
Thank you for your patience and support for WhatsApp.

zimilaci

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: This is not the sound of my voice messages on whatsapp on lumia 950 XL

Well... Today I hard reset my phone, set up everything from scratch... And the messages, I mean the audio notes are good again....soooo, yeah...maybe some of the windows components were not ready yet...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss