Finally given up

venki m

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Lol... Microsoft should learn to fix issues faster... Hope so they recruit good developers and testers in this year 2016....lol...... And waiting for windows 10 mobile update to public am pretty sure they will release very soon on Dec 31 2016 . The wait is over guys cheer up...lol...:)

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
No, it's technology. It happens with a percentage of every brand. EVERY brand. I have yet to purchase a Lumia that did not work properly out of the box. But that doesn't mean that I'm na?ve enough to think that everyone is as fortunate as I have been.

Here is another one. Maybe there is hope for you. Read through the conversation, then speak. But like the other poster, I don't mind you being wrong either.

Jed Cutler

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I had countless reboots when I got my 950XL. My theory was and still is that it was cause by the SD Card(SanDisk 128gb). Not that the card was bad but probably the SD Card support of the phone. Everything resolved after the Firmware update :)

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
It took me 7 920s, 3 1020s, and 5 1520s before I got devices I could stick with. It was an extremely frustrating process with each phone. I just got my girlfriend the 950, fingers crossed.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Look at all the crap that android phones in general as well as the evil empires devices have. NOTHING is perfect...actually, from where I am sitting Microsoft/Nokia lumias have probably the best record out of all of them.

cracgor

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Look at all the crap that android phones in general as well as the evil empires devices have. NOTHING is perfect...actually, from where I am sitting Microsoft/Nokia lumias have probably the best record out of all of them.

They also have the fewest users. So if an issue affects 10% of Android users, it is like affecting 400% of windows phone users. Even with things like antennae gate, I don't remember a single person with the problem.. And at the time everyone I knew with a smartphone had that iPhone.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6