LOCK SCREEN keeps rebooting on 950XL, how can I fix this?

chrisrazzzz

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
LOCK SCREEN keeps rebooting on 950XL

950XL lock screen keeps rebooting, wanting to log-in. Time between "requests" varies. Anyone else with this problem and anyone with a suggestion on what to do?
Thanks!
PS: STUMBLED ACROSS THE REASON WHY THIS IS HAPPENING! This problem only occurs when using my TYLT Qi charger????? Don't understand why but when I use the charger that came with the phone, the problem is GONE!?!?
ATTENTION.... NEW INFORMATION!!! Talked to the Microsoft store rep and was told that the ONLY QI charger authorized by Microsoft to work with the 950XL is the INCIPIO GHOST 110 charger found on their site!!!!! IF you use any other, it may or may not work properly. It will charge but could cause other glitches such as the problem I am having. IMO if you attempt to use a different Qi charger, try to get one with the output specifications of DC 5 volts and 1.67 amps (the rep told me these are the spec's for the Incipio Ghost charger).

Last edited:

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: LOCK SCREEN keeps rebooting on 950XL

I'm getting that every once in a while, less after last the build release

3773lee

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
its a crap phone I'm on my third one still the same probs turning off randomly screen freezes, supposed to be microsofts flagship phone , the nokia 1020 beats it hands down, ive always had nokia, Microsoft should hang their heads in shame...........load of crap

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb