US T-Mobile LTE gone

muness

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Sigh... This afternoon I got a SIM update which required a reboot. On reboot I no longer see LTE only 4G in the data indicator on top. Anyone else seeing this?

My SIM was in my Nexus 5 prior and had LTE for like a month since I got the 950 XL.

Any ideas? Should I call and give them my nexus 5 imei to get LTE back?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Sigh... This afternoon I got a SIM update which required a reboot. On reboot I no longer see LTE only 4G in the data indicator on top. Anyone else seeing this?

My SIM was in my Nexus 5 prior and had LTE for like a month since I got the 950 XL.

Any ideas? Should I call and give them my nexus 5 imei to get LTE back?
You shouldn't have to do that. Check your apn settings. Try resetting it. I have tried different devices and I have never had to call t-mo to get lte, I got it on all of them easily.

muness

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
You shouldn't have to do that. Check your apn settings. Try resetting it. I have tried different devices and I have never had to call t-mo to get lte, I got it on all of them easily.

Thanks for the tip. Couldn't figure out how to reset the apn settings. Instead I moved the SIM card to the second slot and the phone picked up LTE again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes