Is the Whatsapp "friendly and useful" for Nokia Lumia 830?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I'm interested in the Whatsapp for my Nokia Lumina 830 / Window's phone. How is it?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: Is the Whatsapp "friendly and useful" for Nokia Lumina 830?

Whatsapp has reached a point where we will install it irrespective if it's good or bad. Everyone from the kids to their mother's butcher and hairdressers uses it now!! LOL

830W10 via mTalk

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: Is the Whatsapp "friendly and useful" for Nokia Lumia 830?

The only issue I have with Whatsapp! is that if I've typed a long reply and I want to review what I've typed, I can't scroll upwards to see the text I've typed. Been like this forever, I'd have thought that this would have been sorted by now as it must be easy to implement, surely... Aside from that, it works very well.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Is the Whatsapp "friendly and useful" for Nokia Lumia 830?

The only issue I have with Whatsapp! is that if I've typed a long reply and I want to review what I've typed, I can't scroll upwards to see the text I've typed. Been like this forever, I'd have thought that this would have been sorted by now as it must be easy to implement, surely... Aside from that, it works very well.

This has been sorted out in windows 10 mobile where they have added a cursor/mouse kind of feature the keyboard. Using this you can move the cursor in all 4 directions. Only problem is that in this new keyboard, word flow is not as good as in 8.1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs