Xbox Controller with 950xl?

AceLimbu

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
As the gaming platform for Windows are vastly growing, i am intrigued to find out if anyone have tried connecting their Xbox controller with their phones and played games with it. I tried to find videos on it but could not find any.

1. Connecting/pairing by bluetooth to 950xl.
2. Using connecting wires etc.
3. Joy stick playable? etc

ronaldme

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
As the gaming platform for Windows are vastly growing, i am intrigued to find out if anyone have tried connecting their Xbox controller with their phones and played games with it. I tried to find videos on it but could not find any.

1. Connecting/pairing by bluetooth to 950xl.
2. Using connecting wires etc.
3. Joy stick playable? etc

The Xbox controller won't work with bluetooth, it uses a proprietary wireless format. You can try using an adaptor (USB Type C to Type A female) or continuum dock, but it looks like there is not a driver for the xbox controller (yet).

If you want to use a controller, try with the Bluetooth MOGA controller

AceLimbu

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
The Xbox controller won't work with bluetooth, it uses a proprietary wireless format. You can try using an adaptor (USB Type C to Type A female) or continuum dock, but it looks like there is not a driver for the xbox controller (yet).

If you want to use a controller, try with the Bluetooth MOGA controller

As you mentioned there is no driver for it, i have seen android phones using Xbox controller and playing few games with it. Just wondering if the driver could be made as an app :D hmm well time to learn some codings i guess!

ronaldme

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
As you mentioned there is no driver for it, i have seen android phones using Xbox controller and playing few games with it. Just wondering if the driver could be made as an app :D hmm well time to learn some codings i guess!

The driver could be released as a system update, Windows 10 Mobile can add devices driver like printers or game controllers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa