Built to last!

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
The other day while shopping I went to get something from my pocket and watched in horror as my phone came flying out too. I watched it fly onto the floor and proceed to see it slide along and grind to a halt about 10 feet in front of me.

Fearing the worst I picked it up, no broken screen and only a few scuffs on the back, bonus! Until I left in on charge that is, came to it in the morning and it was nearly flat...no Qi charging :cry:

On a side point it's black as my orange one had been replaced due to a bad mic (no surprises there!) so I was in two minds whether to get it repaired under warranty or search ebay for an orange back and replace it myself.....but no backs on ebay :cry:

A few days later when I was using it I noticed the back wasn't on fully, so snapped it back in one place....and it charges! :grin:

But I'm still looking for an orange back......

TL;DR Dropped phone, but only the back was loose.

Last edited:

extrikate

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I've had my Icon (Verizon's 930) for 22 months and it has never been in a case. I have dropped it several times on concrete and asphalt. Other than a couple of small, barely noticeable, scuffs it is still like new.

This phone should be the model for the Surface phone!

infinidim

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I've dropped mine a few time since I bought it and it still seems to be in good working order - luckily.:grin:

Great phone with just a couple of niggles. :cool:

Regards

Infinidim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon