950XL...available anywhere???

eXceeded

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
So the alternative about there being "high demand" is true? Lol, fair play in what you're saying... But there is defo something wrong with these devices. I've got two and both suffer dreadful battery life, random reboots, had to disable iris, etc. Could just be software though... Would you still do a stop on sales for a software issue though? Maybe to save face, every device I've seen in store has been off or a fake screen picture slapped on the front :S.

winboy

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I bought mine on day one on Thanksgiving Day and I have had 0 problems. I did have wifi connection problem in the beginning but I found out my router was dying, replaced it with a new one and all is well. I retired my 1520 and I love my 950 XL.

Justin Pearson

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
Yes. It is very possible. As they planned on selling few of them. So they made few.
As for your phones having issues, I won't comment on that. As first rule of tech is just cause does/does not happen to you, does not mean that a there is/is not a issue.
There is no way they would stop selling with out issuing a recall if there was something that bad with the hardware.
Now, from the opposite side of the view point, they could stop selling if there was some major issue with the software and waiting for a update. That could happen. But that would mean something was majorly wrong as in the software is making the battery explode or something. And from all I can see that is not the case. Software is in beta, it's not actively destroying the phones.

ronaldme

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
So the alternative about there being "high demand" is true? Lol, fair play in what you're saying... But there is defo something wrong with these devices. I've got two and both suffer dreadful battery life, random reboots, had to disable iris, etc.

And just because your experience then the ms argument is wrong? Lol...

madusmacus

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Bought mine from MS Store Online UK on 29th delivered on the 31st - paid 10? extra for fast delivery
Don't know if available now though.

The_Fox

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
I impulse-bought mine and now need the money. I'm selling one on Ebay, though I can't post the link here. I got all the accessories with it (glass screen protector, case, portable charger, and display dock) and am selling them with the phone. Added bonus - also offering a Gen 1 Microsoft Band with the bundle, if the buyer wants it.

The title of the listing is: Microsoft Lumia 950XL Dual SIM-incl accessory bundle & display dock-LIKE NEW!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb