Lumia 1520 Dead With WP10 Please Help Me

POLAT ALEMDAR

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone. I have lumia 1520 windows 10 OS.
Suddenly it shows me " battery critically low " after that it turns off. I press power button and it turn on shows me battery was 2% and turn off.
I plugged it into charger and use another charger but no respond. It completely dead :(. Please, help me I am from YEMEN there is no places to fix Lumia phones :( :(
Plzzzzz :(
And sorry for my bad English.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
When you run a phone battery flat it puts the chip in the battery into a coma.

Plug into the factory supplied charger and wait. Don't push buttons and try to wake it. Every time you do it disturbs the cycle. If you don't have the factory charger, then connect to a USB 2.0 port on a computer as this is an expected input current as well.

Leave the phone plugged in and wait. It may take several hours, but the phone will then wake up and boot. It will start charging normally at that point from some low percentage (6% or even less). Let it charge to 100% before disconnecting and then resume normal use.

Try to avoid improper shutdown from battery drain and attempts to wake the phone anyway. These things degrade the battery pretty stressfully.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Looking around at some of your other posts, I believe your battery has already been critically stressed and is in need of replacement. If you cannot replace it yourself or find a shop to do this you may want to start looking for another device.

POLAT ALEMDAR

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
It turns on ... THX
But there is a problem , when it is charging 20% it jumps to 100% directly and I restart it and did soft reset it shows me 95% and complete to 100%
But with use over WIFI & Whatsapp suddenly shows me " battery critically low " and turn off . I turn it on the battery 90% after use for few Min. the message appear again and turn off . I turns it on show me 3% >>> It is a phantom charge ... What should I do ?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'd try using the WPRT to revert to 8.1 Update + Denim official.

This will help reveal if the battery is fault or something in the preview.

However, if you have been on Insider a long time and had to revert to 8.1 to get the latest builds and did this over and over, you may have taxed the battery.

Official is the best way to gauge your battery's health.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers