Blurry Pictures with 950XL

refishafi

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
When taking pictures with the XL of a handful of people or more, invariably one or more of those ppl will appear blurred. I never had this problem with the 930, just point and click and got a clear picture. With the XL, even after trying to focus on the picture, I still get some people who appear blurred.

Known issue? Any ideas?

refishafi

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
lens is clean - pictures are clean and clear for scenery, or pics of one person - they just get blurry when multiple people are involved

peter leung 10586

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
When taking pictures with the XL of a handful of people or more, invariably one or more of those ppl will appear blurred. I never had this problem with the 930, just point and click and got a clear picture. With the XL, even after trying to focus on the picture, I still get some people who appear blurred.

Known issue? Any ideas?
are they located at different distances from your camera?

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If you're using the Rich Capture feature, this can happen as the phone may be blending two photos together to give you the best lighting.

Turn off Rich Capture and see if you get the same results. Also, use the "choose the best lighting" tool and move the slider all the way to the top or bottom to see if it removes the blur.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)