also tell how do i get unlock code .....

somehow, my phone screen LUMIA 535 get locked and it shows try again after 509974 minutes and also mention the date in the month of JAN, time is also disturbed... how do i unlock it without losing phone's data??? plz help... i m really worried for it.. i am a professional and most of the important documents are in it.
    01-04-2016 01:56 AM
    Not sure what happend but probably your phone had a kind of soft reset. (maybe battery loose or something like that).
    And during a soft reset the date time will go back to the last software update.
    If you enabled auto date/time the date and time should be set again but this only works if you enabled it and if your SIM (provider) or WiFi has a "date/time" signal.
    If the date time is not correct you get an message like you have (same as if you entered an incorrect PIN).

So what you could try is switch the phone off and get SIM out and replace it (maybe it was "misplaced") or try to borrow a SIM card and see if this can set the date and time again.

Just for your information, you can get the data stored on the SD card by placing the SD card in a card reader in your PC.

Good Luck
    01-04-2016 03:41 AM