Not all my music transfered to my phone is showing up on my phone

Lord Chabelo

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a 64 GB SD card that worked great on my Lumia 1520. I am using it on the 640 XL and was able to transfer over 4000 songs using the Windows Phone app on my Windows 8 machine. On the app it shows that there are over 4000 songs on my phone's SD card. However, when I try to look for some songs using the Music app on my Windows phone the songs are not there, neither are my custom ringtones made from said missing songs. I have over 3 GB of the phone's internal memory available and over 20 GB of free space on the SD card. Any ideas what's going on?

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
could be that the groove music is still taking time to complete the database. Could also be that it has problems sorting the tags correctly. Did you look under Unknown artists etc?
When I transfer songs I use windows explorer and not the phone companion app on the PC. I also use Media Monkey to transfer music to the phone.

Have you tried another music app, like n7player (which in my opinion is the best music player for windows phone) to see if you songs were transferred?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos