950 not on ATT corporate website!!

cheesemoo

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
So after waiting and thinking about it for a long time, I went ahead and decided to get the 950 instead of playing the waiting game longer with ATT and the 950XL. So I walk over to our phone lady at work who orders through the corporate ATT website. It only shows the Lumia 635 and Lumia 830 available..... She is checking into it, but seriously... why is it so hard to get the phone I want through ATT....

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
it took a few hours on launch day for it to show up on my company's page.... with other's seeing it instantly.

you could always try 611 from your phone (if you are linked to your company, then you get business support)

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
premiere sites vary per company. Some companies get instant access to everything, others do not. I recall when the 950 launched, not all premiere customers had access to the 950 at the same time. Some had to wait until the next day before the 950 showed up for them.

cheesemoo

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
yep, our rep had to get it for me too. It is soo much buggier than I hoped for.... laggy and horrible battery.. I hope firmware really does fix some of this...

fly_branch

May 29, 2014
Visit site
At&t is sending me a new 950. This one gets way too hot when cellular data is on, battery drains when cellular data is on, and has too many Bluetooth problems. I will keep sending them back until they fix it. It is just as easy as resetting my current one every week.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre