Where is the 41mp camera in this cellphone?

Cameron123456

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
I got this camera for the 41mp camera feature but cannot find it in the camera - only the regular version.
I tried ALL SETTINGS - applications - photos+camera but the only camera app available is "microsoft camera". (the Nokia user guide on the internet told me to go there to select that camera I want but it's not there or I can't find it.)

Sorry... but I have a very low ability with anything tech. I'm 54 and this is my first cellphone ever and my "tech" vocabulary is very low so it's even difficult for me to ask questions using the proper vocabulary and terms . If you can help it would be great. Thanks

Cameron123456

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
Yes. I actually downloaded the Lumia Camera app and it was fine. Thanks. Now.... all I have to figure out is how to download the camera 41mp pix to my MacBook.... the plug in USB only yields... NO CAMERA FOUND. I've search this site but all the remedies seen to be with Microsoft PCs. Is it even possible to do the transfer on to a MAC?

Cameron123456

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
Thanks. I've read so many threads here of people having download issues on Windows PCs I thought I was screwed. I'll look into the app.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Yes there is a app in the mac app store that does it.

I don't know if that app is available anymore, and if you are on El Capitan, the app is broken. If you boot camp into windows (if you have it set up) then you can just do that, but if not, then this link https://tubeapps.net/wp8/ should be able to help you. granted, you may have to find the Windows Phone app 1st :(

Something Apple did in El Capitan broke it and there is no ETA on a fix. I can confirm that the link does fix it, as it did for me and my 920, 830 and 950.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel