Videos not saving TO SD card

Weetobix

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
When taking video on my 950, it always saves to the phone's local storage instead of to the SD card, even though I have "New videos will save to: SD Card" set in my storage settings.
Anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
When taking video on my 950, it always saves to the phone's local storage instead of to the SD card, even though I have "New videos will save to: SD Card" set in my storage settings.
Anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it?

What about photos, can you save to sd card when taking the photo? If you can't this might point to a problem with the sd card

TexasLabRat

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Videos that you take with your camera are treated as "photos" as far as that storage setting is concerned. Videos that you download from the "movies and TV" app are what it is talking about.

Weetobix

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Videos that you take with your camera are treated as "photos" as far as that storage setting is concerned. Videos that you download from the "movies and TV" app are what it is talking about.

Ahh, that seems to be it - thanks!

Now my only issue is it can't seem to store 4k video quickly enough to the SD card, making the video jittery and corrupt, so I will have to store to the device then move it there after...

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Ahh, that seems to be it - thanks!

Now my only issue is it can't seem to store 4k video quickly enough to the SD card, making the video jittery and corrupt, so I will have to store to the device then move it there after...

The SD card has to be of better quality - faster write speeds

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers