10.0.10586.63 update

Virtual Enigma

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi can anybody confirm if this update (xx.63) has solved the issue of rebooting and crashing with sd card while on the previous version of the firmware.

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Agreed, Hello is much more responsive, works better at different angles and is definitely faster.

Battery drain is still a big issue for me though. My 950 drains out in about 5 hours, and that's with virtually no use. I was hoping this update would fix it.

Are you on the latest firmware? Because battery is really good. I played games for like 4 hours and flipped between different ones and chat and vids and I still had plenty of juice. Latest firmware and OS.

05Paris

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
You will love the .63 updates for the 1520. It took care of my battery issues, I can charge it now without having to sit in a tub of ice and doesn't overheat and the battery life is much better.

TheChazas

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
You will love the .63 updates for the 1520. It took care of my battery issues, I can charge it now without having to sit in a tub of ice and doesn't overheat and the battery life is much better.

Did you updated old setup or did a fresh after reset?

Bader Albughaili

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
I install the update on my L950, I was thinking to keep the RTM but warm and battery issue push me to test .63 build.

- I notice that the device is very cold when I charge it and better than the old RTM build .29 ( was warm under charging ).
- the lock screen much quick when open the device.
- UI got more speed.

Still need more time to test it and I will update for you guys .

Regards.

Last edited:

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Help USA . I have the AT&T Lumia 950 . I am in the Insider Program. I AM NOT GETTING THIS UPDATE???:cry:

I did get .36 ( on same device through Insider Program)

Did any other USA , AT&T Lumia 950 owner receive the update???

Thanks in Advance for any response
:eek:rly:

swanlee

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm an ATT user in the insider program and got this update yesterday. I get OS updates fine but do not get hardware firmware updates since ATT is slow as crap with allowing firmware updates out

Last edited:

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Thank swanlee.

I wonder why I haven't gotten this update yet. I even Re Signed up for the Insider Preview Program ( After waiting for hours yesterday)

All my Background Apps related to Updates are running ???? I'm located in Michigan Est Standard Time!!!

RuleOfSines

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Thank swanlee.

I wonder why I haven't gotten this update yet. I even Re Signed up for the Insider Preview Program ( After waiting for hours yesterday)

All my Background Apps related to Updates are running ???? I'm located in Michigan Est Standard Time!!!

Are you just waiting for the update or manually checking?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6