Really wish the single SIM version of this phone was an option on release day.

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I really hate not having visual voicemail. They should allow early adopters to trade down. I'm even willing to eat the price difference. I wonder can the dual SIM VVM problem be solved via software update?

BBJonbo

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
My carrier Telus doesn't support vvm on my Passport even though I get vvm with my T-Mobile sim when in the us. I suspect they don't offer it for WP. I too wished I could get it. Maybe another WP Telus user can confirm whether they offer vvm for WP.

gsjansen

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
As others have mentioned, I have been using Youmails I seevm app since I got the dual sim 950 xl in November. Very happy with it. It works perfectly. You can download the I seevm app from the Microsoft store, and the follow the directions on how to set up properly. Very easy to set up, including recording your own personal greeting. And quite frankly it works better than the t-mobile visual voicemail I used with my 925.

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
As others have mentioned, I have been using Youmails I seevm app since I got the dual sim 950 xl in November. Very happy with it. It works perfectly. You can download the I seevm app from the Microsoft store, and the follow the directions on how to set up properly. Very easy to set up, including recording your own personal greeting. And quite frankly it works better than the t-mobile visual voicemail I used with my 925.

Thanks for the suggested software solution. But can't Microsoft fix a lot of this through software?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077