How do I update my Lumia 730 to Windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

how to update my lumia 730 to windows 10

i have windows 8.1 denim running and i want to update to windows 10

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: how to update my lumia 730 to windows 10

At the moment, you either can wait for the official release (which may take weeks from now), or you can enroll your device in the Windows Insider program by downloading the Windows Insider app and going through the steps indicated in it. So far, the latest build (10586.63) is stable enough for most users, although some users still aren't satisfied by it.

You may create a Windows Central account to Reply in this thread.

AkkiSwifter

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site

At the moment, you either can wait for the official release (which may take weeks from now), or you can enroll your device in the Windows Insider program by downloading the Windows Insider app and going through the steps indicated in it. So far, the latest build (10586.63) is stable enough for most users, although some users still aren't satisfied by it.

You may create a Windows Central account to Reply in this thread.
How much time is it going to take for a release? any estimates.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site

Straight from Windows Phone 8.1, my Lumia 1020 took around two hours to upgrade - from first reboot to being able to use it again normally. The process should take around that time, so you will really need to reserve some time for it to complete. DO NOT interrupt it or do anything with your phone even if it seems to have stopped progressing.

Saras Lad

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

Straight from Windows Phone 8.1, my Lumia 1020 took around two hours to upgrade - from first reboot to being able to use it again normally. The process should take around that time, so you will really need to reserve some time for it to complete. DO NOT interrupt it or do anything with your phone even if it seems to have stopped progressing.

Hey there, I'm a Lumia 730 user. I would like to know how much free space do I need to download the Technical Preview update on my phone. Thanks 😊

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss