Battery just went to hell !!

ariman

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Im on .63 with windows insider before.. Battery life is quite good that time.. Then i leave the program to get the latest firmware update because i don't want to do hard reset.. After done installing the latest firmware update my battery drowning like **** !!! In one hour of normal using, no games no video streaming just reading the comments in windowsC and some social chat with whatsapp and wechat.. I lost over 20% !!!! I thought that the latest firmware update will make my battery life gets even better but it's not !!!! (sorry for my bad English)

venki m

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Im on .63 with windows insider before.. Battery life is quite good that time.. Then i leave the program to get the latest firmware update because i don't want to do hard reset.. After done installing the latest firmware update my battery drowning like **** !!! In one hour of normal using, no games no video streaming just reading the comments in windowsC and some social chat with whatsapp and wechat.. I lost over 20% !!!! I thought that the latest firmware update will make my battery life gets even better but it's not !!!! (sorry for my bad English)
He ha.... Microsoft cannot pull a proper update..... Lol...

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Just power the phone down (press and hold the power button until you get the message to scroll down the lock screen) and turn it back on again and see if that sorts it out. There's sometimes an internal process that is stuck and needs clearing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz