OEM Lumia 950 xl white battery cover on eBay...

thefreeronnies

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Just received a black battery cover from them and its the real deal. I know its expensive but that's the price you pay for OEM parts. Also its better than the original (white) cover that came with my phone as it fits nicely and doesn't creak at all.

CaptainLumia

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
I got a black one (backup for my original black) and a white one. I've bought a lot of stuff from Fonejoy and their stuff is definitely genuine and authentic. Shipping to the US took a week or less every time.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
wow WAAY to expensive... gonna wait a couple of months when these parts aren't so "new" and prices drop to normal levels...

CaptainLumia

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
wow WAAY to expensive... gonna wait a couple of months when these parts aren't so "new" and prices drop to normal levels...

You probably won't see much of a price drop on genuine/authentic parts like these. There is an ebay seller selling knockoff battery covers for $11 from China, without QI charging built in.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
right now because they are the ONLY ones selling the parts (from what I can gather) then of course they will charge exuberantly, but once all the knock offs and others (legit too) start selling them, then you will see the prices come down

CaptainLumia

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
right now because they are the ONLY ones selling the parts (from what I can gather) then of course they will charge exuberantly, but once all the knock offs and others (legit too) start selling them, then you will see the prices come down

I hope so, I always like to keep one 'pristine' for reselling my phone when the next one comes out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss