Why are certain apps not available for the BLU HD LITE which I had on my Samsung phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I was trying to find a mobile banking app which I had used on my previous phone, a Samsung Galaxy S3. I'm finding ONE online banking app for this specific bank, but not the one I was using before? I was also trying to find an app for a radio station here which I had on my previous phone, again no luck.
Do I maybe have to register my phone with the country I'm living in or what could be the reason? I live in Ireland and I bought the phone from Amazon.
Thanks for any kind of advice!

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately, a lot of app developers don't spend their time writing code for a small market share. Windows only accounts for anywhere between 1.6%-3% of the market for Smartphones. If you compare that to the 52% for android the the 45% for iPhone, it comes down to marketing. I used to have certain apps on my Lumia phones that they no longer develop and no longer work for under 8.1. You could develop your own or use the mobile sites. Radio stations, you could use the FM Player to listen to actual radio. Sorry, but app gap sums it up. Personally, I feel I do more on my Windows phone than I did my Androids.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720