Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL Cases + Accessories

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
As most of us Windows Central followers are aware, since the Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL has been officially revealed [1] it didn't take much longer for accessory makers to start making cases for this fierce mid-tier WM competitor. Accessories have already started popping up on eBay hinting that the T-Mobile (and possible MetroPCS??) launch would be anytime soon.

Have you found any accessories or cases that would go well with this device? Post below.

I did find a tough blue case on eBay worth checking out..

Black Blue Tuff Rubber Skin Case Cover for Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL 5054 | eBay

StanP50

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Ordered and received this one from Amazon for my XL. Fit's great, slides in and out with ease, well made and good protection

OneTouch Fierce XL Case, Nagebee - Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL Phone Case Slim Hard Shell Holster with Locking Belt Clip Combo Case (black)

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Case.jpg

Amazon.com: Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL (5.5" Display) Case, Rock Me Wireless (TM) 2 items Bundle - 24K Gold Plating Sticker and Dual Layers Hybrid Protector Case Cover. (Camouflage / Green - Dual): Cell Phones & Accessories

This is inbound.
Hope it fits...

Update:
Received this today one day before expected.
I like the looks of this and I don't mind the bulkiness.
Fits perfectly even though it's made for the Android model.

The buttons on the side are a bear to push...very stiff :(
Being dual layer means most headphone jacks don't fit in the top hole.
The USB access is fine fits the cable I use.

Update 2:
Returning this to the seller.
The plastic buttons when the case is on are way too hard to push.
For this reason I've requested a return.

Last edited:

ou4me

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Well, I can say that the TPU case I ordered from Amazon that was most likely intended for the Android version of the phone does indeed fit. Fits perfectly, in fact. Also screen protectors came, they fit perfectly as well. This seems to be the exact same hardware as the Android version.

Eric J F

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I just got the Evocel Hybrid Lite Slim Protector Case and probably won't use it. It really adds bulk to the phone and makes it seem much larger, especially thickness-wise. One of the real positives about this phone is how slim and light it is.

On the other hand, if you're looking for a tough, well-fitting case that seems almost bomb proof, this would be a great option.

http://www.evocel.com/products/evoc...tel-onetouch-fierce-xl-2015-release-navy.html

If anyone finds a good very slim case, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Eric J F

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks- I looked at that, but it seems a little bigger than what I want. I had a Tech21 Impactology case on my old HTC 8X that was excellent- tight, tough, but very thin- best phone case I've ever used. I'm hoping to find something similar.

In the meantime I'll try going without a case. I'm pretty careful and the Alcatel body seems sturdier than my 640.

Eric J F

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I stopped at my local T-Mobile store and bought the T-Mobile branded Flex Protective Cover. It's exactly what I was looking for- tough, very thin, and it fits tightly. It's a little more expensive than many others (surprise!), but seems high quality. The other color is a bright pinkish purple.

Sorry- I can't get the link to work, but both the black and berry versions are on the T-Mobile Accessories site.

StanP50

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Well, I can say that the TPU case I ordered from Amazon that was most likely intended for the Android version of the phone does indeed fit. Fits perfectly, in fact. Also screen protectors came, they fit perfectly as well. This seems to be the exact same hardware as the Android version.

Mind giving a link to were you found this...and do they have it in Black?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers