Why are my Messages not being Synced on my Messaging App?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Why are my Messages not being Synced on my Messaging App

Recently bought a 950 and the no previous messages have been sync'd. I have checked the Sync Settings and no luck.

Last time I restored a phone some messages started creeping through - on this occassion, no messages were restored.

stabbingnirvana

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
I've had the same issue on my 1020 with insider preview but after week or so the messages downloaded. Now I'm getting the issue with my 950 but nothing yet and its been just over a week. I've tried the anytime syncing, but nothing. Tried the other options "last year" and "last month", still nothing.

stabbingnirvana

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
Re: Why are my Messages not being Synced on my Messaging App

Interestingly, my messages started syncing after I received a phone call from the person, and then, only my messages would sync. Then, after receiving a text from them, their messages would start syncing. Odd stuff.

i_hiker

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site

There are bugs in the Messaging app! My issue was with notifications....just for texts. I think I finally sorted it out by trying so many things I couldn't begin to really offer a solution for that issue.

Somewhere along the way I think I ran across a setting to sync with Outlook or a directory of your choice (Apologies if I'm wrong). I find the menu for W10M to be fragmented to the point of making debugging more difficult than it should be....

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site

The sync option has been broken the last 2 or 3 builds I believe. Ive been having the same issue

Sent from mTalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos