Videos mysteriously deleting from SD card

jssmarathon

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Has anybody seen this?
I have 128 GB SD card and whenever I put a large movie in the video folder it seems to be gone the next day. I am not trying to put a couple on the phone in the video folder to see if the same behavior occurs there.

Thoughts??

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
i found there is an illegitimate relationship between OneDrive on desktop, OneDrive on cloud, and MS cell phone folders:devil:

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody seen this?
I have 128 GB SD card and whenever I put a large movie in the video folder it seems to be gone the next day. I am not trying to put a couple on the phone in the video folder to see if the same behavior occurs there.

Thoughts??
I had files mysteriously disappear recently. It turned out the micro SD card controller (likely) had gone bad. The card could only read files, not store new ones. When I put the card in my PC it offered to try and repair it (which failed), and I couldn't delete any files off the card on PC either. Copied all files to a new card and used that instead, working fine ever since.

Franmartin

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
Your card is not able to write new data. The most preferred solution will be to copy the contents to another card and use the new card. For the previous card, you may try to format that card and see what are the results.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes