Nokia 530 dual sim handset goes off?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

nokia 530 dual sim handset goes off

yesterday my Nokia 530 dual sim phone turned off and i wasn't aware of it. i plugged it to the charger and it turned off twice and turned on again on its own while on charging mode. i plugged it out when it was completely charged used for few minutes and the battery was drained instantly. i charged it again. it turned off in the middle of the night. i turned the phone on and it showed that only 2% battery was remaining even when i didn't use to phone. I removed the sim and SD card and put them back in their slots and turned on the phone. after doing this the battery remaining was 75%. i even scanned my SD card to see and fix if there was any error in it. 4 hours have passed now and the phone seems to work properly now. but i am not able to understand why this turning off and draining of battery happened even when the battery was charged enough. can anyone answer this?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: nokia 530 dual sim handset goes off

It could either be a software bug or hardware issue, though this more looks like a software bug. Usually a soft reset should solve this. To perform a soft reset, press volume down + power till the phone restarts. This does not wipe your phone contents.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss