Whatsapp call performance?

svenhassel

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi all!

I am an owner of a Lumia 620, and I am frustrated because it is almost impossible to use the Whatsapp call feature. I think it is because it has only 512 MB of RAM. Every time that I try to call someone, it takes like 30 seconds only to open the "in call" interface :unhappysweat:

Have you had similar problems with the 640? I am thinking about buying one.

Thanks!!

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi all!

I am an owner of a Lumia 620, and I am frustrated because it is almost impossible to use the Whatsapp call feature. I think it is because it has only 512 MB of RAM. Every time that I try to call someone, it takes like 30 seconds only to open the "in call" interface :unhappysweat:

Thanks!!
Whatsapp calling lacks voice clarity and more prone to noise. I prefer skype callling, you can ask your friend to create an outlook account and sync to current phone and voice clarity is superb w/o any glitches.

arjan wolthuis

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi all!

Thanks!!

Neither had this on my 520 and 640. But 640 open the call interface faster. It has nothing to do with ram. It's the Dual core S4 compared to the quad core SD400

svenhassel

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp calling lacks voice clarity and more prone to noise. I prefer skype callling, you can ask your friend to create an outlook account and sync to current phone and voice clarity is superb w/o any glitches.

Thanks for the advice. I actually prefer Skype, but for my parents it is easier just to use Whatsapp.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs