Email Count issues fixed again

peashooter14

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Ok, so I had the pinned live tiles not clearing out the unread email counts (yahoo email in particular) I fixed it by deleting the account and adding it back in so it was at the bottom of the list. Worked like a champ...UNITL...I got the .71 update and it broke again.

Good news, deleting the account and adding it back in appears to fix the live tile issue on unread counts....

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Ok, so I had the pinned live tiles not clearing out the unread email counts (yahoo email in particular) I fixed it by deleting the account and adding it back in so it was at the bottom of the list. Worked like a champ...UNITL...I got the .71 update and it broke again.

Good news, deleting the account and adding it back in appears to fix the live tile issue on unread counts....

Good you have a solution, bad that it can be a hassle

batab

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I know it's not a solution but in my experience it fixes itself. As i was annoyed by this bug i simply started not to care about it and i discovered it fixes itself, sometime after few hours and sometime after many hours but still i didn't do anything and the unread count on the live tile fixed.

Windows mobile is still kinda mysterious.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo