I got a scratch on my 950XL screen, what are my options to fix it?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I leave my keys in my pocket ONE TIME...

I have a thing against screen protectors and cases. I figure why buy a beautiful device and then cover it?

I had a 925 for 3 years with very minimal wear and tear, but then month 2 with my 950XL, and I get 3 deep scratches right in the middle of my screen!! I know it was from my house keys since the marks line up perfectly. I'm planning on having this phone for the next several years, so I'm trying to figure out what I want to do about the scratches.

From what I've read, only sanding the screen is a sure fire way to get the scratches out. I haven't been able to find any information about the screen on the 950XL specifically, but I'm wondering if that is my only options?

Does the 950XL's screen have any protective film over the top of the screen? Should I just live with my 1 dumb move and let it be a reminder? Is there another way?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: I leave my keys in my pocket ONE TIME...

NO NO NO DON'T SAND.

Well anyways, I went naked with my 920 some time ago and enjoyed it until a gravitational incident caused some worrying scratchage.

A screen protector actually masked the scratches and made them much harder to see.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett