Microsoft Photo App cannot open, uninstall or update (error 0x80070019)

Hamper

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I first noticed the MSN News app falling into this state last week, returning error code 0x8103010D. Then OneDrive uploads of my photos stopped working a few days later and now I can't view existing photos on my phone because "there is no application installed for this file". Store update attempts generates error 0x80070019. I can still take and even email photos via File Explorer but I'd like to get the app working again. I fast-ringed to get .71 in the hopes it would resolve the issue but it didn't, and I returned to production updates.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I first noticed the MSN News app falling into this state last week, returning error code 0x8103010D. Then OneDrive uploads of my photos stopped working a few days later and now I can't view existing photos on my phone because "there is no application installed for this file". Store update attempts generates error 0x80070019. I can still take and even email photos via File Explorer but I'd like to get the app working again. I fast-ringed to get .71 in the hopes it would resolve the issue but it didn't, and I returned to production updates.

there's a new build available for fast ring, maybe you could try that?

Amit Mishra3

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site

Either update ur phone to new build or save ur data to pc n then hard reset... Im sure hard reset will solve it... After every OS update hard reset is recommended... (do not restore backup)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb