Will Impatience Break Windows Phone?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
If anything, Microsoft is probably getting a ton of pressure and feedback from their sole carrier partner, AT&T in the U.S.

If AT&T is facing a large amount of Lumia 950 returns from unhappy consumers, I'll bet you that when a Surface phone does drop, there won't be any carrier partners left.

Stop with the If's. My son is as CSR at AT&T and he says he hasn't seen a 950 come back yet. My guess is people that want them and ask for them by name, are not bothered so much what it doesn't do. They want it for what it does do.

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Okay I'm back and have seen a few comments on the OS being incomplete and buggy.

Have you ever been stumped on a question while doing work? And you spend hours upon hours trying to solve it? That's when you'd go and ask for help and realize that the problem was simple all along.
That is Microsoft's plan.

But then there's the situation where the person you ask for help is like "lol ur dumb" and then give a vague explanation that kind of helps, but leaves you wondering "am I dumb?" And then you stop asking for fear that people will call you dumb.
That is at least 50% of the feedback given.
"You must be the change you want to see in the world"-Gandhi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss