1020 display colors yellowish and too bright, any help?

1020 lover

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
1020 display colours yellowish and too bright

hey, my 1020 is experiencing many problems, first of all I must mention that the screen was changed after being broken, and then the problems started, display colours went yellowish and too bright, screen locking alone too many times when battery gets below 65%.
I have to mention that I changed the screen another times, but the problems started again after 3 days, and that sometimes the phone gets fixed sudenlly, but not for too long, the longest period was 2 days, and two more times it worked properly again for few minutes (once I unlock the lock screen, the phone gets corrupted again)
any help please??

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: 1020 display colours yellowish and too bright

The thing is, there are no FACTORY replacement screens for the 1020. all of the replacements are JUNK! I paid 140 bucks for one and it delaminated on me in a week and a half. I crazy glued it back together. I freakishly cracked that one....I have another on the way, from ebay for 40 bucks. and I bet its the same screen. I will be putting that 1020 away as a backup and I have a brand new one on order.

1020 lover

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Re: 1020 display colours yellowish and too bright

There is no official local repaire centers in my region since the nokia-microsoft deal, so I had no other choice than to change in a local smart phone ship. It was not the most ideaal solution but it was the only available one

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I found a great replacement screen. There is a link on another post here. ITs a quality piece compared to the cheap one I installed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6